当前位置:学会吧培训频道外语培训 外语学习基础英语学习情景英语会话办公室会话:工作» 正文

办公室会话:工作

[08-08 13:24:53]   来源:http://www.xuehuiba.com  情景英语会话   阅读:8962
概要:人在职场,和同事谈论最多的就是工作。下面是一些有关工作的办公室闲聊,各位可以从中学到一些口语表达。(1)Cathy: Did you see May today?凯西:你今天看到梅了吗?Jack: Yes. But why does she have such a long face?杰克:看到了,她为什么拉长着脸啊?Cathy: I don't have the foggiest idea.凯西:不知道。Jack: I thought she'd be happy.杰克:我还以为她会很高兴呢。Cathy: Yeah, especially since she got a promotion recently.凯西:是啊,她最近还升职了呢。Jack: Maybe it's some kind of personal problem.杰克:也许有什么私人问题吧。(2)Eddie: What are the chances of getting a raise this year?埃迪:
办公室会话:工作,标签:情景英语会话,英语口语情景会话,http://www.xuehuiba.com

  人在职场,和同事谈论最多的就是工作。下面是一些有关工作的办公室闲聊,各位可以从中学到一些口语表达。

  (1)

  Cathy: Did you see May today?

  凯西:你今天看到梅了吗?

  Jack: Yes. But why does she have such a long face?

  杰克:看到了,她为什么拉长着脸啊?

  Cathy: I don't have the foggiest idea.

  凯西:不知道。

  Jack: I thought she'd be happy.

  杰克:我还以为她会很高兴呢。

  Cathy: Yeah, especially since she got a promotion recently.

  凯西:是啊,她最近还升职了呢。

  Jack: Maybe it's some kind of personal problem.

  杰克:也许有什么私人问题吧。

  (2)

  Eddie: What are the chances of getting a raise this year?

  埃迪:今年有可能长工资吗?

  Janice: Chances are slim!

  贾尼斯:不太可能。

  Eddie: Wow! You haven't gotten a raise for how many years now?

  埃迪:哇!你多少年没长过工资了?

  Janice: It's been three years! The company keeps losing money and they can't afford to give anyone a raise.

  贾尼斯:三年了!公司总是亏损,没法给我们长工资啊。

  Eddie: That's too bad. Did you ever think of working somewhere else?

  埃迪:太糟了。你有想过去其他地方工作吗?

  Janice: Yeah. In fact, I have an interview next Monday.

  贾尼斯:有啊,我下周一就有个面试。

  Eddie: Good luck!

  埃迪:祝你好运啊!

  (3)

  Terri: Derrick, don't you think you should take a vacation? Even one or two days would be fine.

  特里:戴里克,你不觉得应该去休个假吗?一两天也行啊。

  Derrick: There's no way. There's too much work.

  戴里克:不行啊,工作太多了。

  Terri: But you look so exhausted. You need a break!

  特里:但是你看起来筋疲力尽的。你需要休息!

  Derrick: I know. My chances would be better if they would hire more people.

  戴里克:我知道。如果公司多雇点人我就会好过多了。

  Terri: They won't hire more people?

  特里:他们不雇人吗?

  Derrick: No. They always want to keep the cost down. I am really overwhelmed with a heavy workload.

  戴里克:不雇,他们总想着降低成本。我快被繁重的工作压垮了。

  Terri: Maybe you should talk to the manager.

  特里:也许你应该和经理谈谈。

  Derrick: Yes. I'm going to bring this up in tomorrow's meeting.

  戴里克:恩,明天开会的时候我就说。


Tag:情景英语会话情景英语会话,英语口语情景会话外语培训 外语学习 - 基础英语学习 - 情景英语会话
《办公室会话:工作》相关文章
Copyright 学会吧 All Right Reserved.
在线学习社区!--学会吧
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 7 8 9 10 11 12 13